March 28, 2014

Cosplay


Got around to stitching this up.  I'm a big fan of Cosplay and Cosplayers.  Love seeing the talents Cosplayers have with a sewing machine.  I'm thinking of doing something with the various foams and Worbla they use too.

Just waiting for the hamster to kick start the idea wheel.

I painted the 22 ct Aida cloth a medium dark grey as I felt it would make the blue pop out a little bit.  Even tried adding some shadows using a floss.  My only change would be to put all the lettering in the same coloring.  The white letters can get a little lost depending on the angle and don't read as nicely as the 'cosplay' does.

Will be available as a pattern soon.

Finished Cosplay Project
22 ct Painted Aida Cloth, 64w x 64h
© No Robot Studios 2013-2014

I framed this in a 4 in. x 4 in. picture frame with cute little skulls.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment