May 20, 2013

Caged Heart Project

I realized.  I never posted about this little completed pattern.  Whoops.  My bad.

Anyways, this was a thought bubble that popped into my head around Valentine's Day.  Then it wouldn't leave until I finished working out the pattern.  There was also a DIVA moment when it declared it would not be a RED heart.  No, no, no.  It demanded to be different.

Don't tell the pattern, but I really like the blue and black together.  It was a good fit.  :D

Completed Pattern
Caged Heart (working title)
© No Robot Studios 2013

© No Robot Studios 2013

If you are interested in the pattern, send me a note or comment.  Please do NOT sell this pattern or claim it as your own.  I will find you, come into your home and take something of yours to sell to strangers and claim it as my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment